I'm lucky that I get to photograph some EPIC weddings!
However, like everyone I have a few things that I reallllllllly love and would love to photograph some weddings that are really themed. There's also some amazing venues throughout Essex, London and the UK that I would love to photograph a wedding at.
If any of these sound like the wedding you're planning then please get in touch and I may be able to offer you a bit of a discount or a freebie for helping me to tick it off!
- Harry Potter wedding - I'm talking pretty full on HP here, bonus points for wands and cloaks, I am Harry Potter obsessed (I even have a Love Potion tattoo!)
- The Asylum, London - This is just an epic venue I would love to work at!
- A circus/carnival wedding - Candyfloss, kissing booths, big tops? Yes please!
- Kawaii/Kitsch wedding - I also have a Hello Kitty tattoo and love anything thats 'super kawaii'. My logo is a unicorn so you can see where I'm going!
- 50's Rockabilly wedding - I love 50's style!
- Aynhoe Park - I mean, there's freakin' awesome taxidermy and a GIANT giraffe!
- Destination - I'd love more France weddings, Italy, Iceland, Norway etc!
- Scottish Highlands Elopement - Ah the beauty of it <3
- Marleybrook House - THEY HAVE A VINTAGE FUNFAIR !!
- Fancy dress wedding - I'm fully up for joining your guests in fancy dress!
- Jurassic Park/Dinosaur wedding - I love dinosaurs :)
- Museum Wedding - Thinking Natural History, Science, Transport etc!
This probably gives you more of an indication of my interests too (and the kinda mashed up wedding I will one day have!).
Remember to get in touch via the contact form and tell me all about the wedding you're having.
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - Arwen, Lord of the Rings