2017 Review // Chloe Lee Photo // Alternative Wedding Photographer Essex
Oh hey there! I hope you've all had a bloody brilliant Christmas, are suitably full from festive feasts and are ready for the New Year! I know a lot of people do "year in review" style posts so I thought I'd jump on that bandwagon and follow suit!
2017 saw me photograph some awesome weddings and also branch out into photographing more families, parties and businesses as well as LOTS of styled wedding inspiration shoots and second shooting for lots of my awesome photographer friends!
I definitely will have missed things out of these months but here's a brief overview and some photos of how the year looked!!
"Lets begin at the beginning..."
- Hannah & Cals wedding featured in Absolute Bridal Magazine
- January Blues styled shoot with some awesome Essex Wedding suppliers at Captains Wood Barn (See more here)
- I hung out with Emily & Rich and took some super cute family photos
- I painted a plate!
- Photographed Terrys Surprise 30th Birthday party
- Budworth Hall Wedding Fair
- Modern Romance Styled Shoot
- Stuart & Ashleys wedding at Bath Assembly Rooms
- I QUIT MY DAY JOB AND BECAME FULLY FREELANCE!!
So my biggest achievement this year was finally having the confidence and courage to hand in my resignation letter ( I worked part time as a visual merchandiser) and become a full time freelance photographer.
- Lucie & I went to Hampstead Heath Pergola and did a branding shoot
- I wandered along Tower Bridge and the Southbank with Sarah & James
- Johnny and I went to stay in my second home, Mersea Island, and went on adventures and took lots of photos.
- Photographed the Snow White Styled shoot
- Hung out with Paige at the Not On The Highstreet Wedding event
- Got drunk at a book club with Sophia
- Cocktails & Calligraphy workshop
- ALM birthday party
- Weird & Wonderful Wedding Fair
- Did a blog shoot with Sam
- Ariel Styled Shoot at Joss Bay
- Hattie & Toms wedding
- Jess & Issacs wedding
- Kerry & Dans wedding reception party
- Filmed Lucy & Toms wedding
- Jess & Kyles Pre-Wed Shoot
- Another blog shoot with Sam
- Jess & Kyles Festival wedding (here)
- Went to France to Second Shoot with Katy
- Rustic Wedding Fair
- Essex Blogger Event
- Merry Kitschmas Styled Shoot (here)
- Did a talk at Essex Breakfast club
- Filmed a Nordic Inspired Shoot
- Modern Geometric shoot at Downham Hall
- Did a brand shoot with Jen
- Went for Narnia afternoon tea (here)
- Christmas Tablescape shoot at the Fennes
- LWBC Christmas Party
- Christmas at the Cotswolds
HERE's TO 2018!!