Creative Wedding Photographer
Hello - pleased to meet you!
I'm Chloe, a stationery obsessed, glitter loving, flower crown wearing, Harry Potter fanatic and alternative wedding photographer from Essex.
- I love getting lost at boot-sales, jumble sales and charity shops, usually with my better half, Johnny.
- Once I've decided I like something I get a little obsessive... This means I collect a lot of 'shitnacks' (like niknaks but generally look like pointless shit to others but mean a lot to me!)
- My collection includes: teapots, shot glasses, cameras, troll dolls, stickers, anything Hello Kitty related and anything totally kitsch.
- I'm an avid scrapbooker and try to document my life with photos, paper and stickers.
- I really like glitter, Disney, mermaids, unicorns etc...
- But I also really love Star Wars and football (I'm a proud Spurs fan!)
- I'm pretty bloody obsessed with Harry Potter <3
- I really like cheese, stinkier the better!
- When it comes to music i'm still stuck in 2006/2007 which for me was the greatest and I intend to always live in my emo days forever loving Funeral for a Friend.
- I love going to the seaside and picnics, I have a caravan in Mersea Island which is my 'happy place'
- I also really love afternoon tea, you can follow my adventures on the blog!